Join Chicago Lawyers' Committee, Common Cause Illinois and Christ United Methodist Church of Deerfield as we address critical topics affecting the State of Our Democracy: Voting Rights, Campaign Finance, and the Media. All are invited.
6:00pm Advocacy Resource Fair:
- Learn about various non-partisan action groups
- Learn how to Make Your Voice Heard
7:00pm Speaker Forum:
- Peter Slevin, Associate Professor at Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism
- Ami Gandhi, Director of Voting Rights & Civic Empowerment at the Chicago Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights
- Jay Young, Political Director at Common Cause Illinois.
- Q & A session
Ample parking is available directly across from the church.